|Facility||Wyckoff Heights Medical Center|
|Description||The Registered/Clinical Dietitian renders patient care nutritional services to patients and the Physician and Nursing staffs as directed by the Assistant Director of Nutrition Services.|
1. Monitors and manages the comprehensive nutritional services.
2. Documents all aspects of care to nutritional services of patients.
3. Assists in the design & data collection of Continuous Quality Improvement projects.
4. Creates educational material related to patient education, geared to both professional staff and patient education.
5. Conducts weekly meal rounds to determine the adequacy and acceptability of meals, as assigned.
6. Provides nutritional counseling to patients.
1. Bachelor degree; Masters Degree preferred.
2. RD or RDE.
3. Previous clinical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Full -Time (Temp) Union: 1199
Days:M-F (Alternate Weekends) Shift: 8:00am – 4:00pm
|Person/Phone Contact||Brunilda Fregjaj, HR Generalist|