|Facility||Wyckoff Heights Medical Center|
|Description||To assist the Payroll Manager in the day to day activities of the Payroll Department.|
* Responsible for training all new users on the timekeeping system.
* Monitors all sign-offs in payroll timekeeping system and contacts Department head if needed.
* Assist all timekeeping users on any problems that may occur.
* Assist manager on any special projects and reports.
* Assists in maintaining the accuracy of both the payroll system and the timekeeping system.
* Assists in overseeing the maintenance and archiving of payroll records.
* Monitors recovery of overpayments.
* Reviews time sheets received from departments for accuracy and adherence to policy.
* Reviews statistical and other pay related reports and monitors online payroll to ensure accuracy.
* Assist manager on the day to day operations of the payroll department.
* All other duties as required.
This position requires a minimum formal education of High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year job-related experience.
Experience with BI Reporting
Knowledge of Ultipro system desired (not required)
|Person/Phone Contact||Tamika Pridgen, Senior HR Generalist|
|Position Available||2017-02-10 10:37:00|